Hayden Dillon is the Managing Partner for the Waikato region and head of Agribusiness NZ for Findex.
Hayden has established his reputation providing advice to growing businesses and managing turn-around and distressed businesses, specialising in governance, structural, financial, and risk management advice.
Hayden has held key banking sector finance and management roles with Bank of New Zealand and National Australia Bank (NAB), including managing NAB’s food and fiber sector portfolio in Melbourne. Working with local banks, and large Prudential Funds in UK and the US, he has advised on the capital restructure of various large-scale corporates, ranging from Agribusiness to Utility companies.
Hayden is also an entrepreneur and performs several Governance roles.
- Co-founder of the NZX listed New Zealand Rural Land Company
- Independent director on various large scale dairy farms and forestry assets on behalf of International Investment Companies, and Private Equity Funds
- Chairman of Bicoeta, an anaerobic digestion company
- Trustee of the South Waikato Investment Fund, and Chair of the Investment Committee.
- Independent director at Rowing New Zealand, and Chair of the Audit and Risk Committee.
Hayden grew up farming in Central Otago before completing a BCom in Agriculture majoring in Farm Management and a Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment majoring in Treasury. He is a Fellow of the Financial Securities Institute of Australasia and a member of the Institute of Directors New Zealand (IoD NZ).