SWIFT has formed the following objectives when considering community grant applications:
- Support viable and reputable organisations with projects that benefit the South Waikato district and community.
- While jobs are an essential measure for business loans, grant applications focus on the below areas –
- Supporting the delivery of educational and training opportunities for the people of the South Waikato District to enable them to enter the workforce and;
- Supporting the delivery/enhancement of community infrastructure that encourages business/investment and/or the quality of life of South Waikato residents
Requirements for grant requests are as follows:
- Grant applicants must be a Charitable Organisation in or serving the South Waikato.
- SWIFT will fund no more than 70% of the total project cost.
- The minimum grant amount is $25,000 to ensure large-scale impact projects. The return on investment is required to match the quantum of the funding request.
- Grant applications must showcase an understanding of long-term planning and recognise community outcomes rather than simply focusing on deliverables or outputs.
- Evaluation measures must be identified and reported on annually.
- Applicants must show the ability to collaborate with others and recognise partnership opportunities.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will contact you.
The Annual Grant round for 2023 has closed
If you would like to keep informed of our upcoming offerings and events, enter you details below to be added to our mail list.
By submitting your details, you agree to receive communications from South Waikato Investment Fund Trust (SWIFT). You can unsubscribe at any time.