COMMUNITY LIAISON MANAGER
South Waikato Investment Fund Trust (SWIFT) is a community-owned economic development fund dedicated to the prosperity of South Waikato.
The last few years have seen substantial growth in the South Waikato and increased interest in our wonderful district for businesses looking to expand and develop.
As demand grows and opportunities for projects and partnerships increase so too does our work
SWIFT is now on the hunt for an innovative and passionate Community Liaison Officer to support and deliver a range of Economic Development projects and community engagement activities.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, you will be a touch point for our local community and will focus on business support initiatives, and communication coordination to get the best outcomes for the South Waikato District.
With proven capability in developing strong, working relationships, a “solutions focussed” attitude, and the drive to “get stuff done”, you will use your experience and skills to enable SWIFT’s impact and community wellbeing.
- Be passionate about the South Waikato
- Have proven experience in and/or knowledge of community engagement, and project coordination (including planning, communications, and reporting).
- Be capable of building and growing strong and trusted relationships both internally and externally.
- Have an ability to be proactive and reactive while using their initiative to manage multiple priorities and will be able to eliminate roadblocks.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and easily identify opportunities.
The role is expected to be part-time (approximately 20 hours) and flexibility will be negotiated for the right candidate. The Job Description can be viewed HERE.
To apply, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any inquiries about the role, please contact Amanda on 021 756074.
Applications close – Friday 29 July, 4pm