THERE ARE TWO LEVELS OF
BUSINESS FUNDING APPLICATIONS:
Small Business Grants are for funding up to $10k.
BUSINESS GROWTH AND
JOB CREATION FUNDING
Large funding grants relating to Business Growth and Job Creation are those over $10k.
SWIFT is committed and passionate about helping our community grow and prosper.
If you or your organisation have a project, new business, or idea that needs support, we may be able to help.
There are two levels of funding support, however all applications must meet at least one of the following criteria, if not all, to be considered:
- Economic opportunities and/or development and revitalisation within the South Waikato District
- Job creation and/or growth
- Attraction of new business to the district and expansion of existing businesses in and/or for the benefit of the South Waikato District
- Education and/or training initiatives
AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE SWIFT AIMS TO INVEST IN BUSINESSES THAT OFFER:
that provides career prospects for employees
in terms of adding value to commodity products
to drive competitor advantage
SWIFT understands that smaller businesses may not have all these aspects fully in place. In this case SWIFT recommends you note this in the relevant section of the Application Form. All sections of the Application Form need to be completed or have some appropriate commentary if not applicable. When looking across all applications a range of factors will be considered including the business owners passion and commitment to get ahead.
On this basis the Application Forms request information that covers:
Commercial track record
– in terms of steady growth, development and business stability
People management track record
– in terms of recruitment, stability, training and professional development
– including business advisors, strategy and forecasts
SWIFT encourages everyone who wants to grow their business or who has a business idea that they want to discuss and develop to send in their application.
The purpose of the SWIFT Funding Application Forms is to enable applicants to provide sufficient and comprehensive information to enable the SWIFT Trustees to consider how the Trust can provide funding support to specific requests.